We are your farmer friends!
Here to provide you with high-quality beef and answer any questions you have about our Wisconsin farm and agriculture.
- Farmer’s Girlfriend and direct-to-consumer mastermind
- I love being able to be outside, care for animals and share about agriculture with people not involved
- I love a good flank steak taco or blue cheese-crusted filet mignon!
- Do-it-all kinda guy with a specialty in crop care
- I like the variety of work and watching the crops grow from a tiny seed in the ground to a product that we can provide to others
- My favorite is filet mignon with the works – mushrooms, onions and blue cheese
- Master cattle caretaker and life of the party
- My favorite part about farming is taking care of the animals to make sure they are healthy and strong
- I enjoy a good burger with lots of toppings on it
- Bossman and Mr. Fix It All
- My favorite part of farming is being able to spend time with my family and watching the crops and livestock grow
- I like a grilled rib eye seasoned just right – but if it’s a good steak it doesn’t need anything
- “The Real Boss” aka master of the books and keeping us in line
- I enjoy being able to spend time outside with family driving the countryside
- I like tenderloin on the grill with a good side salad
- Do-it-all kinda guy and crop caretaker
- My favorite part of being a farmer is watching everything grow and all the work we put into the crops and animals pay off
- My favorite cut of beef is a T-bone grilled to perfection and seasoned with some S & P